These Items Are Available To The Public
SOAP MOLDING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Carefully cut the soap into one-inch pieces, enough to fill approximately 2 cups.
2. Melt the soap using a microwave or stovetop as follows:
Stovetop: Melt the soap chunks in a stainless steel pan on a medium high setting until the soap is almost melted, then lower the heat to medium low to complete the melting process.
Microwave: Melt the soap chunks in a microwave safe bowl on a high setting for approximately 35 seconds or until the soap is completely melted.
3. Stir the soap gently to be sure the chunks are completely melted; remove from heat.
4. If desired, add color and/or fragrance at this time (see instructions below).
5. Using a spoon or knife, skim the foam from the top of the melted soap. Carefully pour the liquid soap into the molds.
6. Allow the soap to cool until solid. This should take approximately 1 to 2 hours at room temperature, depending on the size of the molds. To speed the cooling process, the molds may be placed in the refrigerator. It is important not to move the molds or touch the soap during the cooling process. This will affect the finished product.
7. Remove the soap from the molds.
To Add Color: Carefully add food coloring one drop at a time until the desired color is achieved. Stir to create a solid color. To
create a marbled effect, do not stir.
To Add Fragrance: Just before pouring the soap into the molds, add a few drops of essential oil or perfume and stir gently.
To Add Decorations: Pour part of the liquid soap into the molds and carefully add decorations. Strategically place items using tweezers or toothpicks. Wait 30 to 60 seconds and pour remaining soap into the molds. Examples of artificial decorations include silk flowers and leaves, fabric trim like lace or small appliqués, ribbons, rubber duckies etc… Examples of natural decorations include fruit rinds, flowers and leaves, seeds such as dill, poppy or sesame, soap chunks, sea sponges, oatmeal, lavender etc…
For Your Safety. Be careful when working with melted soap. It can be very hot and can cause burns if spilled. Microwaved soap is especially hot when melted. Always have an adult work with children when making soap. Spilled soap is slippery and can cause dangerous falls. Clean up spills immediately.
Note: Every effort has been made to insure that this information is accurate. Since we have no control over physical conditions, individual skills, or chosen tools and products, the manufacture disclaims any liability for injuries, loses, untoward results, or any other damages which may result from the use of this product and information.
We hope you have as much fun making soap as we do !!!
Fullers' Soaps Co.
3891 N. Ventura Ave. Suite A-3
Ventura, CA 93001
Office (415) 883-8883 - Fax (415) 883-8884
(800) 448-9888 - Private Label Amenities
Our new home on the web: www.fullersoaps.com
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org